Here’s a little about me via the 5 questions I chose. My bio and my online profile about sections give additional tidbits.
1) Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? Single, love a variety of escapist fiction, enjoy crafty hobbies like crochet – sewing – beading, most of my online profiles can be found under my nickname ForstRose which comes from my two favorite colors – forest green and dusty rose
How long have you been blogging? Over 7yrs
Why did you get into blogging? I wrote what was supposed to be a short blurb for a friend’s first book and it turned into a couple paragraphs. She mentioned book reviewing and the rest is history.
Where in the world are you blogging from? The Central Valley of CA, USA
2) Describe your blog in just one sentence. I think the title ‘Bibliophile’s Retreat’ pretty much says it. A book lover’s escape/paradise.
A Few of my Online Haunts
3) What genre do you read the most? Fantasy/Paranormal/Romance I love to read because I can experience other Worlds and lives.
4) What does your favorite/ideal reading space look like? (Pinterest encouraged!) Lots of built-in bookshelves, cozy cushioned bench/bay window sitting area
5) Spread the love by naming your favorite blogs/bloggers (doesn’t necessarily have to be book blogs/bloggers).
JARR is one of my best book blogger buddies who I’d love to meet in person.
Kit Morgan aka Geralyn Beauchamp aka The Time Mistress is a best friend, author and mentor also the person who got me started blogging.
A Peek At My Bookshelf is another wonderful book blogger buddy I’ve had the chance to meet in person.
Some of my other favorite bookish haunts:
My Friend Amy
Broke and Bookish
Beth Fish Reads
And next post is Literature….